View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 05:17 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post

I do believe that some of what I/we say has to sound pretty far-out to someone who thought he was being told the truth by our "journalists", politicians and NGO's and who has bought into years of their apple pie. That's how and why good propaganda works.

I sense there is change in the wind, though. Maybe I am just the incurable optimist, but I really think I can smell it. More and more are not settling for glittering generalities and are insisting on facts and then putting those facts under a microscope. That's all good.
I heard an interesting conversation on radio today.
The announcer was interviewing a media manipulator. The quest insisted that he and others in the same profession feed false information to the media all the time. He claims it is common practice and very successful as well.

Apparently he has written a book called, "Trust me, I'm lying", which lays out exactly how and what they do.
According to him the big media outlets are well aware this is happening and have been for a long time, but since they are simply quoting sources, IE this quest, they are insulated from any repercussions. Until now.

This book would end all that and he claims the big media outlets are furious with him for exposing their dirty little secret.

If true, I could see some very big changes coming.