View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 05:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapper View Post
Great comment, sadly there are just too many levels of gun enthusiest's it's clear even in this discussion, some are just never going to be happy if there are any gun laws, some are happy with the current system. I am an admitted moderate, I don't have a problem with the current gun laws, I am also not opposed to revisiting hot issues with respect to additional regulations, for that I was called a supporter of Hiltler and Stalin, if that isn't extreme almost beyond belief then what is it. We are both gun owners but we will never be on the same team. I for one could never stand beside people that have zero tolerance for another persons opinion. So there in lies the problem, opinions on the extreme end just could never be tolerated by the moderates and visa versa. We truly are our own worst enemy, the anti's have no need to employ a devide and conquer srategy, we are more than happy to do that for them.Hell we cannot even all agree the LGR legislation was positive, for some the glass will always be 1/2 empty.
Scrapper...I am curious where you think human rights originate and which rights do you think humans are entitled to? Are they inherent in being, or are they granted to us by other humans?