View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky7 View Post
My impression is that scrapper is sincere. He has drunk too much Kool Aid but whose fault is that, really? I blame our intellectually lazy, sound-bite seeking, wannabe social engineers who work in a mainstream media that is infected with a progressive herd mentality. 90% of them are well-dressed dolts who can read a teleprompter and nothing more.

I do believe that some of what I/we say has to sound pretty far-out to someone who thought he was being told the truth by our "journalists", politicians and NGO's and who has bought into years of their apple pie. That's how and why good propaganda works.

I sense there is change in the wind, though. Maybe I am just the incurable optimist, but I really think I can smell it. More and more are not settling for glittering generalities and are insisting on facts and then putting those facts under a microscope. That's all good.
agreed.they just have to change the color of their glasses and see it for what it really is.i was fortunate enough to attend college in montana for two years in the early eighties.almost everybody has a pistol stuffed somwhere.amazingly enough life was pretty normal down there and im sure it hasnt changed a whole lot.