View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 04:31 PM

Folks,

I am hoping to attend the Provincial Fisheries Rpindtable meeting Oct. 17 providing I can wrangle an invitation.
Todd Zimmerling the ACA CEO promised a handout detailing ACA activities. When I know what they plan, I will post the info. Hopefully to derail all the conspiracy issues that arise, the ACA will also
post to their web site the information.

The ACA is not alone in derailing aeration systems. The one @ Alford Lake was disabled some time ago by the Govt.

As the ACA and ESRD are responsible for this issue, it would strike me that both would detail their responses to the problem outlining both activities and time lines.

And to make matters worse, due to the lack to attention by the Govt. to the illegal perch stocking issue for the past 40 years, at least in the Rocky area there is no much left after the aeration lakes are toast.

A ****ty situation.

While PeterSL little story is somewhat true, during your travels admire all the "on land" holes that are barricaded with exclusion fencing to protect little Johhny from falling into a hole. The law is ECXACTLY THE SAME AND FOR LAND HOLES AND WATER HOLES.
Mind you, a sky diver could plunge into the hole. Oh My God, we gotta put a roof on things.

And now I can't wait for the carnage @ Gull Lake when the ice fishermen got to build exclusion fences around all them holes.

Enough idiocy, for the day.

Hope Trudeau legalizes weeds so we got something to do.

Don