View Single Post
Old 05-30-2018, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohninAB View Post
EZM, that is too bad you are only staying middle of the week. Our group arrives June 11 at Murray Doell groupsite for the week. Unfortunately I cannot make it till the 14th.

Be our first time there as our fun little derby is usually held at North Wabasca Lake but as defending walleye champion I decided to try a new lake.

PM me the good spots when you find them!
Too bad - I would have invited you guys over for a beer. We are staying over at Big Island Cove - always decent accommodations.

The weather is supposed to be tough - but I will give the general low down on what seems to be working - just can't share any of the new spots guys PM'ed me.

I've been there a dozen times or so over the years - never really concentrated on walleye, but caught a reasonable amount of decent fish - just nothing really big there.

I know Waterhen, Pierce and Lapine quite well - so if you make it over that way - send me a text and I will put you on fish. All 3 of those lakes have 99% of the fish in 1% of the water. Waterhen is especially brutal if you don't know where to look.

I will text you pictures with all the Leviathan's of the Deep so I can gloat.

That will serve as sweet retribution over the last time we went out and you went 3 fish for every 1 of mine just to emasculate me for your entertainment.