View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 07:26 AM

I fell into the trap of to much at one time,,, at least it forced me to select the category of shooting sports I wanted to follow,,, and the rifles and hand guns to get me there.

5 or 7 house cleanings took place over the years,,, then 3 years I finally rapped things up,,, all most 40 years to the date. Ha.

A few hunting, target rifles, One 22 rimfire and a old Remmy pump 12 gauge older than dirt it's self,,, 1 compound bow and recurve Trad.

Not sure if I should include the sling shot and pellet gun,,, the spear and sword might come in handy some day,,, oh well... Time will tell.

It's sure nice putting the boots up on the coffee table now that life is simple,,, the only thing I pick up now days is topographical maps of places to visit on my bucket list. Ha.

I don't even look at them that close, that way when I make a wrong turn,,, I seem to find what I'm not looking for.

Tops of mountains are good places to start, at least I can see what the future holds, and what the past left behind,,, ain't no way I'm going back to to much stuff. LOL