View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 09:42 AM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikeslayer22 View Post
I have a full size Polaris Ranger with tracks and there is no way in hell you are getting it between wheel wells of truck with tracks on.flat deck definitely an option. Enclosed trailer could work but will be an expensive touch with the extra height needed. As far as starting goes never had an issue with that and have started as low as -35. Lots of wear and tear on driveline and suspension with tracks on. If you buy new UTV with cab and heater, tracks it will be over 30k. But I guess a few 100 plus coyote days and that would be chump change
No such thing as a 100 coyote day. Would take 2 record days back to back.... hypothetically speaking of course!!! It would take me at least 3 days to get it done at best, definitely doesn’t happen very often either. But them Hunter Dave Super Moons have been great for them!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krthegunslinger View Post
I personally would go with an Argo with tracks. Never get stuck, room for yotes and bait is a heated cab. I do regret selling mine and I will be buying another.
So aren’t riding those Argo like sitting on a padded wooden box with no suspension?