View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 03:11 PM

LOL, I like that.

( PRS) Pail Rodeo Shooting. Maybe we are starting a whole new shooting sport.

As I mentioned earlier, the challenge can advance as we go. Or at our choosing.

A fellow at work asked how come just kneeling, why not bring on all 3 shooting positions with 3 pails.

Free hand prone, kneeling, and standing, that way the shooters benefits across the whole Spectrum of shooting styles that would benefit a broader range of folks.

Dam, I never thought of that.

3 Pails, 3 shooting positions, 3 shots.

PRS Triple 3. LOL.

What the heck, why walk back and forth from a short volley of shots when we can make it worth our while.

It's funny that this challange came up, my old shooting friend give me a leather gun strap with a quick clamp and loop.
Then he handed me a button.

I was stumped,,, what would this button button be for, I went to hand it back to him and he said

"No, keep it. You'll need it."

He took the button and grabbed my armed.
"This button needs to get sewed right here on your jacket,,, it will become to permanent anchor point of the sling every time you shot free hand,,, prone, kneeling, standing.
The new shooting rifle sling is different then this, but many shooters today still use this system because it works."

I'll be darned, guess I'll get schooled this weekend on how this works. Ha.
Of course I'm going to start off with my Australia Marksman rap around sling first and build off of that since its my go to unit when out West.

Keeping it the same across the board might be a good idea.

Don.

Dam this is going to be fun. Ye Ha