View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Chet: I sense that perhaps you missed the jist of my tone.
Maybe I am missing your the gist of your tone, but I am getting the exact same tone from your last post.

I get a bit annoyed with some of the questions that pop up as well but I think it is pretty tough to tell who is asking the question.... especially on the internet. Your account of how you learned things 30+ years ago sounds pretty standard for the time. I have held hunting licences for 20 years now myself and gathered information much the same way, but that doesn't really matter. The internet has replaced a lot of methods of learning for people in this day and age. It's replaced a lot of the gun counter converations that many of us don't have enough of anymore. I'm not saying its better, but that's the way its is.

I just want people to feel comfortable about asking questions on here. Dick, I'm not accusing you of not being helpful on this board. In fact you are one of the better sources of info on here. When you direct someone to a loading manual for a reloading question or the regulations for legal issue I think that it is often the best reply to a question that can be given.

Sorry for getting so far off topic.

Chet