View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 09:51 AM

Default Hike in Fly Fishing Alberta

Hey all, I am getting the once in a lifetime chance this summer to get to travel up to alberta with my family. they have allowed me two days to go fishing and i want to make the most of it. i love hike in fishing and value my solitude... I do not mind if it is a difficult hike at all, i even like it. I am going to be coming up mid to late july and am going to be passing by the calgary area and have researched and it looks like that i can either head up in the crownest pass area (tributaries of the haywood, etc.) or I can try fishing the south ram river gorge section. My question is there any recommondations on some rivers that require a hike in and are not littered with anglers...

i recognize a lot of people value their fishing spots and i respect that so if do not feel comfortable telling me that is okay. I am a college student and may not get to go again till much later in my life, and I can assure you that I will keep your secret safe... and I throw my fish back and never keep them out of the water for more than ten seconds.

If you would like to help a fellow brother out please feel free to email me : garrettlogan4@gmail.com

And I doubt any of yall would ever want to but if you are headed down to NC (where i live) i can hook you up with the details for good fly fishing down here.

Tight lines and god bless,

Garrett