View Single Post
Old 09-21-2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooner View Post
She should explain to the judge that she purchased her licence after the fact to show she wants her $$ to go to conservation for her opps and fully expects her new licence to be suspended.

I would then bet that by showing great remorse, the judge will send her on her way with a talking too and a good fine for trying to pull a fast one.

I have seen F&W check everyone fishing at a popular river and when they caught a pretty young thing fishing without a licence, she played sad, batted her baby blues and said I'm sorry and got a warning and nothing else. The girl in question should have done the same. Sorry officer, I made a mistake and it would probably never had got this far.

From the sounds of the OP, I think she has already got the point of what she did wrong. She should pay some fine but I hope she don't get hit too hard for the mistake.
Good points. Everyone makes mistakes. Heat of the moment that sort of thing. Other than buying a license after the fact I agree.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....