View Single Post
Old 12-22-2006, 11:09 AM
Blakeinator2

Default Re: crossbows

"Each tool is different, and neither is a THREAT to others. I'm not a bowhunter who thinks that the crossbow is a threat. Like I've said since my first post, I support it. I support all types of hunting, but I do see differences, and hate it when I see people advocating trying to lump everything together. I'm not threatened, I just like to see my vertical bow in a different class because I know there is a TAD more skill involved. Kill rates, accuracy, speed, is all garbage as far as I'm concerned. The more hunters, the better. I've just become profieccient in what I do and dont appreciate other weapons comparing as if they are identical in skill level required."

Yet two of them are still already lumped together, the traditional and the compound. What's one more?

Well said btw and i see your point and don't totally disagree. My point is, where does it fit?

To me....its lumped in entirely the wrong spot...its not even close to a gun yet its lumped there...so who would even buy one? Anyhow, not the point, but where it does fit is in the archery seasons with the rest of the bows....imo.

B