Thread: Diesel Prices
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:42 AM

Default I am SOOO disappointed in all of YOU!!!!

How many people posted a reply about a "Conspiracy" and did not mention ALIENS!!!!

Really?

I was just listening to "Stewart" by the Dead Milkmen, and it hit me, Its the Aliens!!!

And of course the construction of Alien landing strips outside Cities with large underground "alternative lifestyle" populations.

(LISTEN TO THE SONG AND TELL ME YOU DID NOT LAUGH!)

Anyway, If the Canadian Dollar ever recovers back to anything CLOSE to the US Dollar, so that the Canadian Refineries can factor in the exchange rate for Crude priced in US Dollars, that would help bring the price of all Fuel down.

Or the Canadian Oil Companies may take the view that the Consumer accepts a higher price and the Refiners get to take a bigger profit.

You see, demand, no matter what the season, makes little difference if the Exchange rate for the Commodity priced in US Dollars is not understood.

The bigger issue is that Governments who are BROKE and need to raise some Cash without increasing Vote Unfriendly Income Tax, just turn to consumption tax. They may flower it up with some Carbon Tax levy shell game, but it is a huge part of our fuel prices.

Take away the taxes, and adjust for Currency exchange rate, and you will see what is really going on here.

However, there is still huge profit in Diesel. One of the big operators in the Oil Sands makes their own diesel on site. It costs them feedstock and about 10 cents operating input, per litre. Given the stomped down value of Oil Sands Crude, you see what a profit it really is to the Refiners.

Drewski