View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 11:28 AM

Default hunting

[hi there , have you found anyone to hunt with yet, just joined here and moved up here in feb. have hunted for 35 yrs or so , looking for someone to show me around up here, maybe we could help each other out
EldenQUOTE=KrazyKraka187;3300062]Hey guys! Long time lurker here, really havent posted much (if anything).

I am looking for someone to mentor me, or even learn the ropes with me. I am a 24 year old male with little hunting background. Ive only done small game and waterfowl for the last few years but now I want to take the next step and learn big game. Ideally I would like to learn how to hunt deer, moose and elk.

I have my own rifle, bow, and most of the essential gear. I live in Edmonton but I am willing to travel pretty much anywhere. I am very respectful and always willing to learn. I even have access to private farmland to hunt on in the Lamont area. I Just have no idea how to "prep" a hunt, or scout and what to look for. If anyone is willing to take me under there wing or just learn together feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]