View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoiledsaskhunter View Post
dean and chuck.........are we basically talking about different methods to get to the same place?

i've been reloading since the mid '70's and am presently having the same symptoms with a t3 in 22-250. probably because it's a rifle i shoot much more often than any of my other hunting rifles. i've only been getting 3/4 reloadings out of my brass before head separation and this thread has really opened my eyes. guess it shows how little a guy knows even after being at it for years.

i've got fl resizing gear and would prefer not to go buy more, so am asking if i can get by by using it and backing off the sizing die.......sounds like there's a difference of opinion here and i'm not trying to start a fight, just thinking if i could solve my problem without buying more gear, i would.

so far i've been just putting up with getting new brass, but it would be nice to get more loading out of it. the once fired would fit way nicer too.
Some of the best competitors in the world full length size their brass. In fact, you need to look harder to find people that neck size anymore. You are likely over sizing your brass and that is easy to fix.

-Billy Molls