View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 12:16 PM

Default Ravyak aren't you a kayak expert!!??

-- it is comments like yours, makes other people not wanting to post anything

-- it appears that you have never, ever fished any real fishing tournaments except some kayak thing on the coast and locally

-- if you fished both the northern and southern walleye tournaments you would know the facts about fish populations and the density of the fish

-- at one of the southern reservoirs just after the tournament had concluded, fish and game were doing test netting in only ONE area of the reservoir

-- at the camp ground they were question, they said, "based on today's results they "government" will make a decision about this reservoir, and the netting numbers were lower than the year before"

-- the tournament anglers had no problem catching numbers of everything during the tournament, even though it was a walleye tournament, jumbo perch and healthy pike

-- want to guess where they were test netting?

-- prime spawning areas for pike/walleye/perch, not surprising they said the results were way down based on the netting that day, spawning took place months previous, any surprise?

-- don't believe what you read!

-- and I have fished Wab, do you think I post and make up stories, and yes I have caught big pike, you just have to know what you are doing

-- my best pike lures are between 6 to 10 inches long, about the same size as your kayak

-- next time you what to insult someone, do it in person, unless you are one of those keyboard warriors, continue on

-- save your words this is a rhetorical comment

-- thank you