View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torkdiesel View Post
I simply pointed out an expired permit violation that rendered the meat as wasted is a long shot from shooting rams in parks or deer over bait !

Don’t worry about me building credibility, I don’t have to, I simply don’t break the law.

Yours and others assumptions that he poached other animals because of some technicality charges is a stretch !

He also hasn’t been convicted of anything to date, I would at least see if there’s any substance to the actual events before hanging him !

Maybe he is a poacher ? Maybe you are ?
Hard to say either way until evidence is provided and the courts rule !

As it stands right now you are just as guilty as he is !

Ok. Your inferring that I may a poacher. Well, let me put the dots together. You are an outfitter, and outfitters have poached and been convicted in the past, therefore you are a poacher as well.

Yes I’m just as GUILTY as he is right now in eyes of the law. But there is a small difference in whether I’ll get convicted of anything seeing how I don’t have 70 charges laid against me(none actually). Would you care to make a wager in this instance on whether I or him gets convicted of anything in the near future?

Nice stretch though,,,,

And as I stated, you keep degrading your credibility by defending these DB’s(outfitters that break the law, or iledigly break the law.)