View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbgamehunter View Post
As Tork said. Nothing wrong with wrapping up and leaving till next year. But I see your in there tampering with a active trap line. And btw. How are you getting to these sites. They are way off the designated trail you are suppose to be on? That's why they are where they are. I guess your hiking in the few kms each way every few days to check on someone else's line. Nice work.
I do lots of hiking and calling there. All 4 of these sights are within 600metres of a road or private land I have access too. Mr big game hunter why don't you explain why you had too remove your atv last fall that you where using off the designated routes and hiding on a old lease too go too your tree stands before you call somebody out for not walking. You of all people have no room too talk.
i would like for you post up some evidence of me tampering with a bait site. Of course you should have some if you have called me out on this right??? and as for mr Dave one last thing. You have misunderstood again, I never said those coyotes have been in the snares for 4 years... I said that there is still snares left hanging open and laying around at sites that have not been used for 4 years. Get it straight.