View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack&7 View Post
Chub...

As a firefighter/EMT, I would also like to get involved. I have also thought of something else that might help. Our REMAX office here in Cochrane has a HUGE inflatable shelter that would be great for a HQ/cookshack out on the ice. I know ATCO gas also has one as we have used it for special events we (CFD) have done with them and it is awesome. Easily 20x30 feet in size. They also have huge gas powered grills which are available for public use.

Let me know your thoughts and I can get in touch with the people who control this stuff. Maybe ATCO or REMAX would be willing to get on board. If you have some materials to present, I can give it a shot in sweet talking one or both of them to see if they will be willing to help.
Wow that steps the event up big time
can you please pm me your phone number so we can discuss liabilities etc. i will try call you tomorrow or when ever is convienient for you.
Im not trying to be a party popper but as you can imagine when dealing with kids there is a legal and liabilty nightmare to wade thru.

What im using as a intro letter is the amended agenda letter i posted above...the one where the events name is annouced.

The Fisherman Guy is in charge of organizing the cooking equipment so i will touch base with him on barbques.

Last but not least thank you for volunteering to help guide kids on the ice