View Single Post
Old 08-02-2015, 07:54 PM

Default Targeted by Antis

So today I got to experience first hand ignorance and hate.

My taxidermist's facebook page, Alberta Taxidermy, came under attack from antis. Because he had a picture of me on there from a recent successful bear hunt, my picture got splattered across the web and I've been called every name in the book and threatened by a bunch of anti-hunting keyboard warriors.

Most of the comments were laughable, others actually troubling. I didn't bother to respond as it is a waste of time, and I didn't want to try and justify my actions or explain that I actually eat bear, as I didn't think it would matter if all they saw was winnie the pooh.

But what bothered me most was their willingness to slander my buddy's job, and to threaten looking into me and making my life miserable. These ignorant antis have no limits, and the fact they're willing to slander and try and ruin someone's career or life only further shows their ignorance.

Alberta Taxidermy does great work, and they have never been anything short of professional. If you stop by their page, please note their review rating is going down thanks to all the ignorant reviews from anti's, not from clients.

I think all hunters need to stick together, and to show that we aren't just ignorant rednecks, and let the idiot anti's do the talking.

Attached is a picture of my now semi famous bear, as well as a deer Jason mounted for my better half this year. Thanks for letting me rant.