Thread: Peak Vice
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbiebobbie View Post
Looking at getting into tying and Cabela's has the Peak vices on sale. The rotary and non-rotary. First is the Peak a good vice, seems to get high ratings but what are ratings online worth these days.... Is the rotary worth the extra cost? Is a used vice worth it, I am assuming they can wear out. I know that used is a way to get alot of stuff all at once at I am assuming a good price but do I need all that?
Are you tying already? If not I have a deal for you. I have a Sunrise Super AA Vise Black, quite a few little bags of hackle ( never opened), some black thread some bags of hooks (different sizes) and a few other parts. Had full intention of tying but never got into it. Tied about six and that was my experience. I did catch some fish. This could be all yours for the price off ZERO $$$$. I can take a pick with my phone and show you what you get for free, it's a good starter for sure. Also have some cement. It has only been used for 6 fly's. Basically new. I'm in Calgary. I would gladly do this for another Outdoorsman enthusiast. Oh ya comes with a starter booklet for how to tie flies. If not I'm sure someone else will take.