View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
Just when I figured you were on ok guy you had to go and get ignorant again. I hate having to keep posting on this thread but every time I see a guy get ignorant I can't help but post.

What would have been wrong with simply stating you like to stick with what works for you? You didn't have to call a bunch of guys nimrods, not to mention the ample proof these so called nimrods have brought to this thread through real life expirience that you absolutely refuse to accept. You are the only authority on what has ever worked and what ever will, even though you haven't gotten any real world expirience with using a 223 on big game.

Before you start squaking to me about using a 223 just remember I said it wouldn't be my choice, that don't mean it wouldn't be a viable choice for someone else, as real life testimony from those who have used it proves.

You got issues man.
For sure I have an issue.. and you are one of them. This post is a good example. Here you are chirping at me (again) when the post had nothing to do with a .223 directly. Get you're crap together. Your condescending attitude and BS imagination stinks... and check out the link. You need that info as much as couple of the others on here.