View Single Post
Old 07-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Banned

What a TRIP!!!

Tons and TONS of fish, we released many many more than what we kept.

Final tallies look like this
1 48#er
3 in the 30# range
1 12# coho.

Limits with the rest Over 500 pounds of fish in 3 days.

We fished Dundas and Edie

Lots of Coho around Holiday. Bait balls that will make your whole screen go red.
We used Herring and when that shut down we switched to plugs and spinners. That did the trick.

My Bro caught a 15 pound Yellow eye. 2 Halis in the mid 20's But we didn’t spend much time with that end of things.

And still I haven’t busted the 30# mark. My guide thought I did for about 5 hours.. The scale told a different story.
Lots of laughs, unfortunately I can not give the same report for our lodge owner. We made the best of a horrible situation and when it became unbearable we left early.

Hats off to Dollys (Fish packer) That Charmaine really knows how to take care of customers. She was a real class act and should be named Mayor of that town. Quality person for sure!

Pics when I find the Cam.

Jamie

BTW the new Islander was worth every penny.
BTW no matter what your "Outfitter tells you.. Do not park in the yacht club parking lot. The good folks over there will have the tow truck on you ASAP and then that friendly fellow will charge you $60 just to get his truck out of the way. Nice Tourism idea. Makes me want to run right back. Oh well as a group we still had lots of laughs and that’s all that really counts.