View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 10:04 PM

Talking Wow! Celebrity fishermen!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dss44 View Post
Well...this is now the 8th day in a row we have limited out on Chinook! Today we limited out BY 8:15AM!!! 6 CHINOOK BY 8:15AM!!! We started fishing at 6:45am...so in an hr and a half we nailed these plus lost a few and missed hooking another. As one of my guests said today, "the only problem with the day was that our guide couldn't get two rods in the water, geeze...but it was because of fish hitting non stop, so I guess I'll let it pass" haha 2 Chinook under 20lbs (17 and 19), plus a 21, 23, and two hogsssss well over 30lbs.

After that went out to some secret pinnacles (salmon spot also fairly secret which is nice...only 2 boats there), and limited out on Red Snapper (Yelloweye) and then hit the chicken coup and limited out on halibut in 8 minutes...all between 16 and 30lbs. One of the guys was sick so we decided to head er in instead of nailing some lings. Great day...great fishing, nice and calm for a change...and the salmon fishing is UNREAL...gotta love life guys! Jamie...pics from your trip man..pics!! Plus that story! lol

David

HE CAN'T LIFT THEM haha Larry caught both hogs!

Okay, I recognize Kenny Rogers & Eddie Shack; who's the guy in the middle?