Thread: tipup tip
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushleague View Post
I took my daughters out for about 4 hours today, the three of us jigged various offerings in the tent and got 6 pike. We had 3 of "dads magic tip-ups" rigged up around the tent with bells and anchovies... and they picked up over 20 fish, this is a pretty average ratio for us. Quite often whenever somebody saw a fish in the tent that didn't bite, or missed a strike, a few minuets later a tip-up would go off.

Nothing huge, a couple 30"ers, but everyone came home pumped and I have tomorrow off. So instead of sending them to school like a responsible parent we're all heading back out with more anchovies. If the fish aren't biting so friggin' fast tomorrow I'll try and get some pictures
nice. I got almost 20 today on the rods, sure wish that second pig had bit but theres always next time. cant complain about a 45 incher I guess was also going to mention I used to salt my bait to harden it a bit but I now like old soft herring thats even been frozen a few times, they come off the hook easier and I also hook them very lightly so I dont have to drag my point through half an inch of fishmeat to get it out. again just what seems to work for me and every lake and every fish can be different so it pays to experiment

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich