View Single Post
Old 02-18-2022, 05:48 AM

Default Knives

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavilion View Post
I ordered an OKC rat 2 in d2 from blade hq in the state's it shipped and never showed up, got in contact with them and they said it showed up in their system as delivered, a couple months later I got a letter from cbsa saying they confiscated it as it was considered a "gravity knife" and that I had 30 days to make arrangements to send it back to the shipper or it would be destroyed but by the time I got the letter the time was already past due, so I ordered two of them from warriors and wonders in BC, now I don't order anything folding unless it's already in Canada

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
I rode my bike down to our place in AZ a couple of years ago to leave it for the winter and was flying home until we made it back down. I had forgotten my folding knife which was in my pocket would not be allowed on the flight home as I only had carry-on for the way back so I mailed my knife back. It was a CRKT that I purchased in Canada. It never made it through customs as they labeled it a centrifugal knife, which it was not. Many attempts, emails, letters, phone calls etc., and still told to pound sand. The last conversation I told them I better not see one of their officers using it to open a bag of drugs on Border Security. That call was not well received