Thread: Helmet Law
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 09:25 AM
Banned

Default Government OR Common Sense???

I vote Common sense every time...

I used to have a quad and would wear a helmet IF I was going to be going fast or tough terrain, but if I was just out cruising down a trail or whatever...NO Helmet...I survived!!! Same as sledding...almost always wear a helmet...but for the odd time when I'm just putting along and the weather is nice...NO Helmet.

I always wear a helmet and full NOMEX when I'm driving down the highway though in my F350. Anyone that doesn't wear a helmet when they're doing 110km/hr with the potential to be crushed into by a semi or a moose...well sir...that is moronic to the nth degree...(let "n" equal infinity). I'm surprised there is no helmet law for people in vehicles on the highways and freeways. NASCAR drivers wear them, etc...

Sooooo...all you helmet lovers...do you guys all wear helmets in your vehicles? No? Ever see someone with head injuries from a vehicle accident? Hope you're all wearing neck braces as well.

Sorry...but I'll decide when I need to wear a helmet. After extensive studies and research I have determined I am several orders of magnitude more intelligent than the entire government of Canada and am much more capable of determining how I want to live my life than they are. I will gladly sign a waiver exempting myself from Canada Health Plan the second they exempt me from paying it.