Thread: Helmet Law
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 11:21 AM

[QUOTE=sourdough doug;660971]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arn?Narn. View Post
but on the other hand I'm no fan of a STARS flight crew putting themsleves at risk to go fly in to get a guy when his head split, simply cause the guy wants to be cool...

Give me a break --Stars crews are no more at risk when attending a call than you or I am when travelling down any of our hiways, in fact, I would have to say it's safer for them. Their heli's are maintained to the 10's , so don't make this issue out to be something it isn't. I fly and am very aware of the requirements of a safe flight and - a safe quad trip. As a trapper as well, I spent countless hours on my quads every year, maintaining trails and working my line. I really need more legislation in this regard.. Let them and those who think this will solve the problem, legislate -COMMON SENSE- first . When they have that law in place, just think then how much money they can make writing tickets . In addition to our GST, we will also have the CST...
Let's make it a little clearer for you...

I am not a fan of anyone putting themselves at any risk to to help victims of their own selfishness, indulgence and stupidity.

As for risk?

Check out life Insuranse ...I'm sure being a pilot you know the rsk assesment involved with such.