View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:14 PM

We need to spread the word, share the information, get involved and get educated.

In visiting the web site provided and reading the literature, my first (yet may be ignorant) impression is yes, it's all about the monies (directed to Gov't, big business and a select few). Yes, should there be some sort of management of public land although from what I'm reading is, they are creating their own marketplace. Limiting where monies goes now into the economy and placing into their and a select few (s) pockets.

Is it really about sustaining wildlife and natural areas? I did not read (please, I'm not trying to pick a fight, just an observation) anything making mention to restricting or limiting domestic livestock nor the negative impact they have on the watershed, land erosion etc.

The retailers whom provide products for people whom enjoy the outdoors, either it being ohv(s), gas, camping, hunting equipment, chainsaws and the list can go on and on will suffer. Does this mean I will have to purchase wood from a specific venue instead of supporting many venues when I cut my own wood to heat my house.

Furthermore, the article in fact made direct reference to paid hunting. WOW!

I will be getting better educated and involved, will you?