View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 10:32 PM
Banned

LOL! HPF i'm really "undereducated"....try spelling the friggin word right LOL! I would lay money on the fact your a 11 year old kid with nothing better to do than pretend your a biologist. You fail miserably.

First of all....you know nothing. Second of all...you think every single lake in alberta would be trashed in a matter of months if it was open. Why isn't gull trashed mr. smartass? This year has been the best for me out of 7 years fishing it. Wabamun is a huge lake, it will never get outfished. I'll have you know....Wabamun has been famous for big pike for years and YEARS..why you think it was somehow a huge secret that was 'released' to the public a couple years ago is beyond me. Just shows once again you know nothing. People have kept big pike from there forever, and they've never gone downhill. I have never gone a year without catching over 50 pike, over 12 pounds.

3rd of all, nobody would keep a 14 inch pike unless its for pike bait. It would never come to that if wabamun had a limit of 100 per day because of the trainwreck. The couple years just before the trainwreck were my best pike days (im talking about before the trainwreck, i've had some spectacular days as of late, only because I found a new area)..and people at that point were keeping huge pike for decades. You sound like a complete *******. Its almost like your trying to make yourself sound like a ******. If you are, good job cus you sure did.

4th of all, isn't it bed time? Dont worry about setting your alarm...daddy will wake you up so you can go out to Isle and chum fish illegally with eggs. Tard.

5th of all..people keeping big pike on shore would have probably a 5% impact on the rest of the fishery. Its a huge lake. If you give me the bull-ish about all the big girls go to the warm water, wrong. Just have to know how to fish them in normal water conditions on the rest of the lake..which you dont.

6th of all, scales do zero damage to gills if you know how to use it...which most people do.

7th of all, dont comment on lakes you cant even spell. Its W-a-b-a-m-u-n not Wabbum.

Good night kiddy.