View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slivers86 View Post
Also - cheat days will be 1 per week for 2 weeks, than none for a week, repeat. We have a diet plan and meal planning... hoping for the best we shall see how it goes. The Dr's and RN's at work seem to think it is a good one, and many are doing it!
Avoid cheat days; they are going to help you fail miserably. It is best to just absolutely cut out everything unhealthy from your diet from day 1.

If you keep having a bit of the old bad food you loved so much, you'll never be able to kick the habit of wanting to eat it. I know, trust me on this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
x2. Primal blueprint/paleo works. I dropped 25 lbs in the last 8 weeks, feeling much better.
Yep. Day 29 of Whole30 Paleo for me, I am down 22 pounds and doing the gym four days a week, an hour and a half at a time. Never been able to do that before...

Still have a long way to go, but I am enjoying the journey. On to lunch; 7oz top sirloin steak with a fried egg, side of fresh swiss chard with roasted onions and mushrooms...

Yeah, this 'diet' is so very hard

Last edited by 762Russian; 07-24-2012 at 01:40 PM.