View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 762Russian View Post
Avoid cheat days; they are going to help you fail miserably. It is best to just absolutely cut out everything unhealthy from your diet from day 1.

If you keep having a bit of the old bad food you loved so much, you'll never be able to kick the habit of wanting to eat it. I know, trust me on this...

Yep. Day 29 of Whole30 Paleo for me, I am down 22 pounds and doing the gym four days a week, an hour and a half at a time. Never been able to do that before...

Still have a long way to go, but I am enjoying the journey. On to lunch; 7oz top sirloin steak with a fried egg, side of fresh swiss chard with roasted onions and mushrooms...

Yeah, this 'diet' is so very hard
Yup, terrible hard! I just hate eating meat and eggs and butter and olives and avocado and such......

I will say that I probably would be down 30 lbs by now, but I do cut myself slack in one crucial area.....don't hate me, but I still have a cold beer after work. I like cold beer. Not 12 cold beers, just one, sometimes 2. But a man's gotta live too.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone