View Single Post
Old 05-18-2007, 09:10 AM
dodger

Default Re: mcgregor

Your rite on mjmalberta. Problem is that the people who toss there garbage will not change there attitude unless there put into a corner.
But when we are out with our kids and start showing them that leaving it better than you found it. This will start the process to pass on the knowledge. Hopefully we will be the majority and start gaining ground on this problem.
Small storey. I was at Travers and there was a group of teenagers partying it up pretty good. I could here the odd bottle being broken but could not see them actually doing it. So I walked up to there camp and instead of being confrontational I just started to pick up the pieces of broken glass. They came over and asked what I was doing and I explained that a month earlier my dog had cut her pad WIDE open here. So I was back here with my dog just cleaning up so everyone could be safe. They just stood there not knowing what to say. Then one of the girls started to cry and they just started to pick up everywhere. I was just leading by example.