View Single Post
Old 02-23-2011, 12:17 PM

here's my opinion, for what little its worth
this is just another thread with a new paint job.
If Albertans wanted the change it would be a slam dunk, issue over, mission complete.....thousands lining up to sign petitions, protests on government steps, the government office would be hammered by emails from sportfishermen protesting your cause, the mail man would require a back operation.
Im not picking sides because this is redundant.....but the facts are if they are ignoring you or dragging their feet....the issue isnt probably getting much support.
If thats the case maybe you should respect what the majority wants, or with the greatest respect-move to where your happy with fishery management.
Im not sure where your from so this may not include you BUT im getting a little tired of all the know it alls that move here and say "well back home we did things different Alberta sucks". HAHAHA . GO HOME!!!!..p.s. most of those complainers just simply arent good fisherman(not directed at the op because i have no facts to say that)
Constructive suggestions are good but im guessing this will be a bashing of a few bait fisherman that eat a few trout every year, of which im not.
But it will be good to see a few members that kinda drifted away return again for this thread.
I wish you the best on your quest and hope the majority voice wins who ever that may be.
cd