View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by South west trappin RG View Post
Dave why dident you sew them yourself? My guess is you needed a hammer to get the needle through. Are you getting a kick back from the orange bottle people Their new promoter mabe 🤔. I don’t know how many times I have seen you endorse this product. Mabe you could come up with a catchy slogan like Jim Shockey does. “ My name is Dave an I trust my life on the orange bottle “. Seriously though you could get a decent tan with some research an a trip to home depo better than the orange bottle lol. Marty Senneker Canadian coyote company is selling home tanning kits called true bond that I have heard real good things about other than I was told it’s expensive, not sure on cost at all. I can’t Waite for Dave to respond with his new slogan or some nasty comment back
How petty.

One of us is willing to share home tanning info with other Trappers to help them save money and provide people with a cheaper alternative to the high price of factory tanned goods. The other, owns a small tanning business and would happily see them pay a ton of money for his own benefit. How bad must business be to be scared to death of an orange bottle and have to spew misinformation about it and anyone that uses it?

I think that most people can see things for what they are.