View Single Post
Old 03-27-2010, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by predatorzedge View Post
An I honestly cant see a trapper walking up to a bloody coyote thats snared at point blank range and pull the trigger, buckshot bbs whatever it maybe would blow a hole the size of a fist out the other side making for very poor hides to sell, honestly your full of it so grab your shovel an start shoveling it.
I said trapped.

So if you can't believe this fact, does that mean you are a person of limited experience?

By all means, go out some fall in an area frequented by people with large calibre rifles and/or shotguns, and trap some coyotes. See what happens when they find your live animals in your traps.

It's really a no brainer! They put bullets and shotgun pellets in, but not limited to, the head and/or other/all parts of the animal's body. Literally no brainer left in head-er, left-er!

Quote:
Originally Posted by predatorzedge View Post
Also why can a hound not see a coyote at 1/2 mile when a coyote can spot a human at 1/2 mile an start running your logic has no rhyme or reason but complete bull, back your facts before shootin it off like a spoiled kid in a candy store.

Please, by all means, back your facts first.

You can actually think through this particular subject/topic. Coyotes live in flat country, rough country, mountains, fields, pastures, meadows and the such. These such places have such things as depressions in the ground, creeks, brush, forest, rocks, coulees, and many other things that limit the vision, to such end that line of sight becomes restricted to less than 1/2 mile. If you dumped dogs at 1/2 mile and coyote runs into a sight limiting factor such as the forementioned, then the dogs will no longer see the coyote. As hounds are sight dogs, when they lose line of sight with target animal, aka coyote, then they readily lose target animal.

By cutting the distance down from 1/2 mile to below 1/4 mile with truck, the hound-hunter greatly increases his chances of success.

Ignorant? Me? I think not in regards to this subject!

I know many people that ran hounds. I do not speak in ignorance.

Ever consider the possibility that once upon a time I may have owned hounds???!!!

I can say that I never chased coyotes with a truck with my hounds.

We can continue if ya'all want to. Generally I have better things to do. We can stop too. However, if I am attacked or accused, I will respond.