Thread: Sheep Part 3
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 209x50 View Post
I'm stirring the pot and you, are what being reasonable? HAhahaha. Many, many people have difficulties reading the maps to figure out boundaries and you believe that the sheep know them by heart, are you the one that gives them a copy of the regs so they know when to get back across the boundaries every on time year? Yeah, I'll laugh at you all I want. Take a step back and think a little and you'll realize how silly you are making yourself look.
Funny if this so called veteran sheep hunter had a real sheep discusion with Dewey Browning he would know this. Dropping names of legendary sheep outfitters to make yourself look good doesnt work well when one of the guys your bashing learned from him .
Dewey is one of the guys I learned how to hunt sheep from. I spent more than one afternoon with him. I grew up listening to him from before I was old enough to hunt. He knew just like any one how the boundries work. Its obvious that 209 hasnt hunted many areas with a boundry other than during the rut. And name dropping of a legendary sheep outfitter isnt gunna make him look any smarter.

The only people that dont think sheep know the boundries are the ones that havent been around much.