Thread: Sheep Part 3
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepguide View Post
Vin you have already prooved your lack of personal knowledge. You dont know how sheep are in the real world as you havent been out there. Im not gunna get into this with someone that cant back one thing they said without information from an outside source. You are a joke to most on this thread. To you, you figure you are looking smart to most everyone else you look like a person that has no first hand knowledge on the topic being discussed. Go back to reading your books and searching your topics and some of us will actually go out there and see how things actually are.

And a distraction from the issue at hand? Isnt the topic of this thread SHEEP?
Seems to me we are right on the issue... all things concerning and about sheep.
Awww. You hurt my feelings.

It is unfortunate that some people don't want to look into things any deeper than a superficial, anecdotal glance. Issues surrounding sheep are diverse and multilayered. What I observe on the surface may or may not be as simple as it seems. That is why it is of benefit to look into the body of research from the myriad of other people who have had those same questions and by the process of rigorous scientific investigation have tried to define the answers. It would be extremely naive of me to think that I was the first to observe certain events or postulate on their causes and effects. It would be foolish of me to haughtily dismiss the body of scientific knowledge that has been amassed on the reference subject. It would be prudent of me to measure the knowledge gleaned from the scientific community against my own observations for similarities and contradictions.

SG, put aside the victim act and maybe, just maybe, there would be room for some fruitful discussion.