View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
Why do you resort to extremes? Nobody is calling for a free for all. And before you blame ATVs for whatever issues you are upset with, I'm pretty sure what you call damage was done by resource extraction industries. Do you want to shut that down?

What is your goal? Shut all forestry down to everything other than foot traffic?
As a hunter my main goal is conservation. This is what hunters should be most concerned about. Or else our hunting privileges are at risk. Limiting motorized vehicle use on the eastern slopes would reduce the footprint left behind by people that use these areas. Setting land aside from over use is also conservation. What are your goals Newview? I’ve been practicing conservation for over fourty years. I’ve seen the transformation of outdoor enthusiasts who used to walk the creek to fish it. Now they drive the atv up down and across it to access the fishin hole.when they can’t get through the big mud hole they created they just cut a new path to get around . Then again and again. How long you been an outdoors man? And what have you done to conserve?