View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKILR View Post
As a hunter my main goal is conservation. This is what hunters should be most concerned about. Or else our hunting privileges are at risk. Limiting motorized vehicle use on the eastern slopes would reduce the footprint left behind by people that use these areas. Setting land aside from over use is also conservation. What are your goals Newview? I’ve been practicing conservation for over fourty years. I’ve seen the transformation of outdoor enthusiasts who used to walk the creek to fish it. Now they drive the atv up down and across it to access the fishin hole.when they can’t get through the big mud hole they created they just cut a new path to get around . Then again and again. How long you been an outdoors man? And what have you done to conserve?
I am young, but I can tell you that being able to take my kids quadding is just as important as taking them hunting. There are places in AB where both function well in the same area.

You and your cohorts always focus on the worst possible scenario to further your agenda. Without a doubt, there are some issues when it comes to OHV users. But the best solution, taking into account all user groups, is not banning them.

The unwillingness to enforce the existing laws clearly shows an unwillingness to deviate from the agenda. And I have yet to hear a single argument from your type of people that justifies a complete ban.

Now, you said your reason for the ban is to preserve hunting. What about the OHV users who want to preserve their activity? They don't count?