View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:50 AM

I never thought, most of us never thought that the days would come when access to Alberta crown lands in our Province "would or could" become a issue,,, puzzle as I refer to it.

Who seen the 3 Wilderness Areas like Ghost, Suffer and The other one. All of a sudden the huge FLUZ in the Black Stone, time restrictions in the Big Horn, now the Castle Area.
Who would of guessed that K country is tabling a draft plan to shut down bow hunting out side it's designated area.

Yuppers, 30, 40, or 50 years ago it wasn't even a thought that "ALL" out door activities would be looked at by our GOA.

Times are changing, theres 3 sides to every story,,, the others are hidden in dark corners of the past.

I see where its coming from, but still blinded by my own ignorance, I hear it said yet my listening skills are turned off, I'm guilty yet still free. I do know where I'm at even though I'm lost.

This same idea is Alberta building plans going forward.
Lots of turns and ups and downs.
Some win, some lose, some are just left standing in the middle.

I'd sure like to know what's going on, all of us would like to know what's going on.
The Government of Alberta would like to know what's going on.

Out side influences are at our gates, we either follow suit or get, or get. Hummmmm. Or get to remain the same,,, nothing wrong with this,,, but sooner or later as the population increases and there is no plan in place,,, then look out.

Open the gates or man them, 2 options. Neither one is right, neither one is wrong.

Would it be possible to come up with a fair plan for everyone, hummm, looks like the puzzle is on going from here on in.

Fences are built, lines are drawn. Purhaps the planet would run smoother less the human kind.

Oh well, at least we're not paying taxes on the sun, water, and air we use,,, hey wait a minute.

That's a different topic for another day.

The Eastern Canada idea wil most likely show up here.
Cash strapped Alberta will sell of the last remaining urban areas of crown lands, then slowly turn the closer areas where population is into wilderness areas, then over time into parks.

None of us know this since we haven't got there yet.
30, 60, 100 years from now if humans are still on the planet.

None of us thought it would ever happen, the younger generation can say this now,,, only thing is,,, they will see this change first hand.

Always more wrong then right

Don