View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post

The unwillingness to enforce the existing laws clearly shows an unwillingness to deviate from the agenda.
This has been my beef all along. Enforce existing laws. Raise fines even to pay for the enforcement! I spend a fair amount of time out in the 'eastern slopes' and every time I speak with law enforcement (As recently as three weeks ago) they always say they are stretched thin and aren't able to be proactive.

Rather, the powers that be spend huge $$ on research, campaigns, misinformation sessions, and then make more laws on top of laws that just simply shut access down.

I don't think anyone here is against not looking after our crown lands in a responsible way. Mitigating OHV damage (same as feral horses should be mitigated btw) and enforcing existing laws absolutely needs to be addressed, but that's not what Y2Y and other groups want. They want an eco utopia that doesn't involve people getting in there, and only supporting aboriginal hunting because it's too politically incorrect not to.