View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 10:17 PM

Default ATTN Cross Lake Pigs

So with all the talk of Cross lake being hot for Perch I tought I would head out for the day and grab 5 or so for a nice feed for me and the Gf. All cool But Could you who left your Garbage on the ice please clean up after your self you Pig. From the pop bottles frozen in the ice to plastic bags Etc Etc I picked up today becuse you where busy being a PIG . And then to the Brain wave Who took tour garbage to the bin but just left it on the ground becuse you where to IMPORTANT to actually lift the lid and put it in or throw your Wholesale sports bag and box of crap on the ground as well. Like come on you are in a park for god sake next time you leave the House PLEASE dont forget to take your BRIAN with you. As small as it might be you may actually think to use it for once . Rant over this goes for all lakes becuse I DONT WANT TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR LAZY A%^ AGAIN .P.S take yout god dame smoke butts with you too PIGS.