View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 11:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryley View Post
How was it silly? Baumgartner had no record prior, went nuts and utilized the fact he had armour? Anyways thats aside from the fact. Can u honestly look in the mirror and say theres even one sliver of validity to the average joe owning armour? I stand by my words, if you are paranoid and pansy enough to feel the need to wear armour anywhere in canada during day to day life you are part of the problem. I feel bad for guys like that, and laugh.

Anyways, regulation....not outlawing.
Who cares if you need or want or whatever body armor? I have zero desire to ever own body armor and frankly before this I had never given it a second thought. The point being the government has no right or need to ban it or regulate it or whatever. We keep turning over more and more power to an ever expanding government drip by drip. Already we are telling stories of how we used to be able to be free to do this or free to do that....key words...used to.

100 years from now, law abiding citizens won't be able to tie their shoes without getting a permit, and the crime rate won't have changed one bit.

Enjoy the decline.