View Single Post
Old 02-02-2015, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rman View Post
He is not factual, at all, and niether are you.
The premise under which you have decided to come back to the forum is beyond obvious as well. Even more sad.
What is the maximum design pressure of a Winchester Model 94?
The data provided is not my data, so how is it useful? It was assembled in the worst possible way to discredit what has happened.
You, spewing rhertoric about what is safe and what isn't is beyond laughable as well...
The only thing wrong with questioning certain claims, is that niether you, or Bergerboy have actually asked any questions. It started out that way, and changed from questions to accusations.
The 50,000 psi number is your number, not mine, meaning it really is as useless as all the other other crap that has been brought to this thread.

The fact that you changed a CUP measurement to PSI, to better further your illusion should be enough to show that niether one of you really know what you are talking about...

R.
Can you please counter my claims with factual evidence and not with insults and personal opinion. I have provided facts that can be reaserched with the links provided above. Can you do the same please? What formula are you using to convert CUP to PSI?