View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon View Post
There are three sides... your side, their side and the truth
Yup.... If I was the CO probably would have done a very similar thing... not on a power trip but being inco-operative and then being waht could be construed as evasive... (Oh i was not fishing but I have a license it is in my truck)... then later refusing to get it out of truck after already saying that could be looked at as suspicious... Then capping it off by firing up a genny after 11:00 which is not just aginst the rules but would be a nuisance to other campers... I would probably have let you borrow a 1/2 cup of sugar right into the genny's gas tank....

Then checking the closest box which would be most likely for people to put money into and not seeing your fee could easily be understood too. After all maybe you put the fee in after the officers did their duty.

Lots of this story left out. I am glad these officers are doing their job. The fact that you have actually come on here and posted how these guys were "harassing" you and you had done nothing wrong other than.....breaking rules of campground...

Where was your buddy and his license on your first trip out of the morning...

Seriously, I think you need to get a new buddy...

Your buddy's and your actions are not really the actions of a fine upstanding citizen.