View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepguide View Post
Ya serious sheep hunters like yourself there 209. Just cause Tj preaches it and a few guys beleive it doesnt mean its 100% correct. Im done arguing about it as the only guys that think this way are the guys that only hunt in the south or are under the hypnotism of TJ. The only documentation that shows any of this is the B/C and I would put money on it that if every ram killed in alberta that scored over 180 was know the ones in the book would be less than half of them. I know of way more rams that are not recorded in the book than out. And that number will exeed any amount(large or small) that you have ever seen on the ground in your life time 209. Like I said you "Documentation" guys can beleive what you wish. And you self proclaimed "serious" sheep hunters can say what you wish. There are some great sheep hunters in this province that live and breath sheep hunting and them are the guys I listen to when it comes to sheep and sheep hunting.
Not some braggard "BOOK" or some half assed study. So you southern guys have fun hunting the biggest sheep in the world down there and ill send every wanna be I meet that way because thats the place to get that ram of a lifetime!

I thought you never stop arguing, now if we could just get you to stay off your dam computer SG you are the god of all Sheep hunters.