View Single Post
Old 02-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishootbambi View Post
i cant believe that noone has posted a link for the article in the alberta game warden from about 2 years ago. i believ it was a representation of all sheep from all zones over 50 years. pretty much showed it as clear as it can get. sg you can go on all you want about how every zone has had a gagger or 2. well....virginia has a whitetail in B&C, but few would argue it is a great destination for trophy whitetails. it is also an exception to the rule. i think the point here is to look at the big picture and take an average for the enitire province...then look at it from a regional standpoint. southern sheep are on average bigger. it is well documented. noone said a big sheep cant grow in the northern part of the province....just that they typically average bigger in the south. cmon man, i know you can grasp that simple point.
Here you go TJ, right here it is stated that southern sheep are on average bigger. And in post #160 i beleive it was you agreed with him!
Dont put me down for what I know! Ill give you a few more 16" rams MAYBE but the south is far from having larger rams.
Maybe you guys are unable to grasp a simple concept.
SG