View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 05:17 PM

Storys like those just sicken me to no end. I wouldn't think twice, and just cut their line cause they're being ignorant

In Ontario, the f&w were noticing more and more 'people' saying that they do not understand English, so a couple years ago they came out with the regulations in the Chinese/Japanese/etc... So that nobody could get away with the language barrier any more. I thought it was a brilliant idea! Lol

More to the point of my story, in a small village, 2hrs SW of Ottawa. A couple Asians were night fishing at a popular hole and these locals had noticed them keeping everything without even thinking if it reached slot size or not. Well the locals, knowing unless they did something, the asians would just get away with their act...and fish. They confronted the asians, who of course denied the accusations, then the one local reached into the pail, to give them a lesson on how to measure the fish. As he reached the one Asian guy assaulted the man. After this took place, the locals ended up knocking out the Asians, and we're found 8 days later, down the river.

It's pretty sad what some people do when they know that they are in the wrong and trapped. It's even worse, since some people agree that taking action on law breakers due to poor response times, if any.

I was approached 3 times by a CO on the long weekend, in K country. I was pleased to see a heavy presence on a long weekend!! I've been here for almost two years, and that was the first time that I had ever been stopped!

I'm not a rascist and am not speaking against the Asian population as a whole, just the few who know who they are!!