View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishincrazy View Post
After talking back and forth with members of this forum about repowering my old boat and still having an old boat with a new motor I started looking at new boats. I did not plan on going with as fancy boat but what the heck we only live once. This boat was used by a tourny fisherman for one year.
She is a Lund Model 1950 Tyee with a 200 hp, Virado and a 9.9 kicker the kicker is all controled from the cockpit, electric start, speed, forward and reverse, and power tilt. It has the optional captains chairs and all of the seats have air ride. Because it is the 60 th anaversary model it has every option you can think of , stand up top, smart gauges, 2 livewells, 2 bildge pumps, upgraded stereo, etc etc. I want to thank the members of this forum for their advise to look at new boats. Because I now have the boat of my dreams.
My crew and I are heading to Reindeer lake the end of June and this rig is perfect for the bigger water.

And Doug H. do not worry this rig does not make me any better fishermen so your wife will still out fish me.
You have a famous boat. It's been on TV on the In-Fisherman Professional Walleye Trail TV program and was used to win first place the the CanAM Pro AM PWT in Dryden Ontario on Lake Wabigoon. Maybe some of the big fish luck will rub off on you guys. Nice boat! Chris K